- What are cookies
The cookies are small files that contain certain information on the USER’s browsing through the Webpage. The cookies are sent to the user’s browser and are stored in their equipment.
- Purpose of the cookies
The cookies are used to gather information on the USER’s browsing to, through its analysis, find out how the USER interacts with the Webpage and thus optimize their browsing experience. Under no circumstances are such cookies associated with the specific personal data of the USER and do not identify them.
- Types of cookies
The cookies that we use are:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a device or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a device or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of “cookies” whereby the data remain stored in the user’s terminal and may be accessed and processed during a defined period by the party responsible for the cookie, which may go from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to browse through a website, application or platform and the use of the different options or services that exist therein, for example, controlling the traffic and the communication of data, identify the session, access to restricted partes, remember the elements in an order, perform the purchase process for an order, request registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Analytical cookies (Google Analytics): It allows for the monitoring and analysis of the User’s behaviour to make improvements based on their use of the Webpage. As indicated by Google, Google Analytics is a free tool provided by Google that allows the owners of websites to know how the users interact with their website. It also allows for cookies in the domain of the website that is being visited, using a set of cookies called “_utma” and “_utmz” to collect anonymous information and issue reports on the trends of the wWebapge, without identifying the users individually.
More information on Google Analytics at:
- Customisation cookies: This type of cookies” allows the user to access the service with certain general characteristics, predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, like for example the language, the type of browser used to access to the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
|_ga||De From Google Analytics(*): third-party cookie, analytical and persistent not essential for the service provider that may offer a service specifically requested by a user (it requires consent to be installed). ((see ref. above concepts))||These cookies create an anonymous user ID, which is used to count the number of times the same user visits the website, as well as the first and last time the user accessed it. It also estimates when a session is finished, it tracks down the origin of the user as well as the keywords.||2 years|
|NID||From Google Maps (*): From third-party, technical, persistent and essential (no consent needed for installation). (see ref. above concepts)||It only provides the location (in this case) of “GRUPO EMPRESARIAL COPO, S.A.”||Between 2 and 6 months|
|PREF||From Google Maps (*): From third-party, technical, persistent y essential (no consent needed for installation). (see ref. above concepts)||It only provides the location (in this case) of “GRUPO EMPRESARIAL COPO, S.A.”||Between 1 year and 2 years|
|Icl_current_language||First-party cookie, technical, persistent and customization, essential.(see ref. above concepts)||It recognises the web site’s default language.||At least 1 day|
- Disable Cookies
The USER may reject the possibility of using the cookies in their equipment by the set-up of their browser, but this will lead to a less satisfactory browsing experience that may even be defective. For more information on disabling cookies visits the cookies disabling guidlines provided for any of the four most used browsers (firefoxmozilla, chrome, internet explorer, safari):