GRUPO EMPRESARIAL COPO, S.A. is the owner of the website www.grupocopo.com (hereinafter “the website ”), which is registered at Estrada Puxeiros-Mos, 45 Tameiga, 36416 Mos Pontevedra, with CIF number A-36.321.883 and registered in the Company Register of Pontevedra, volume 2214,Page 80, PO-22380 (here in after “COPO GROUP”).
CONDITIONS OF USE
- USERS’ OBLIGATIONS
Users shall use the website appropriately, according to the law and the good habits, the present conditions of use and, where appropriate, any other code or policy established by COPO GROUP for the website.
Users are obliged to respect the applicable law and the rights of third parties in using the content of the website.Furthermore, users must use the website appropriately, correctly and lawfully. In particular, including but not limited to, users agree to refrain from:
- (a) using the website with purpose or effect against the law, the morality generally accepted as well as the public order;
- (b) reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, process or modification of any aspect of the website unless it is authorised by the holder of the rights or this is legally allowed;
- (c) any act that may be considered a violation of any intellectual or industrial property belonging to COPO GROUP or a third party;
- (d) using information obtained through the website to send publicity, communications for direct marketing purposes or any other commercial purpose, spam aimed at a range of people regardless of their purpose, as well as marketing or disseminating such information in any way;
The COPO Group may require responsibility to users for damages arising from the misuse of the website.
- EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
The COPO GROUP cannot guarantee the availability, continuity and the infallibility with regards to the correct operation of the website, and accordingly, it holds no responsibility for the damage of any kind that may be caused due to lack of availability and continuity of the website’s correct operation as well as the errors when accessing the different web pages.
- PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All elements (photographs, models, illustrations, soundtracks, texts, logos, brands …) that are part of the website, as well as the name of the domain www.grupocopo.com , are the sole property of the Copo group and / or third parties. Therefore, it is prohibited to reproduce In full or in part, by means of any procedure, whatever its medium and / or destination, distribute, publish, transmit, amend or sell all or part of the content of the website; this also applies to works arising from these, without the prior expressed written permission of COPO GROUP.
It is also prohibited the removal of copyright, brands and other exclusive rights warnings, or other exclusive rights of the website, as well as all the contents included.
- USE OF LINKS
In the event of a user wishing to set up a link to the website, they shall obtain written consent from the COPO GROUP.
- CHANGES TO THE CONDITIONS OF USE
COPO GROUP can change the present conditions of use at any time, where appropriate or in order to adapt this text to the technological and legal changes, which will become valid when the new version is published. The access to the website implies the acceptance of the existing conditions of use.
COPO GROUP may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, the access to the website and / or any web pages that are part of the site, as well as all the products and / or services, without the user being able to seek compensation.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION